Wolfspeed Enterprise Architect
Architect for the Enterprise
We do incredible things at Wolfspeed in a humane manner. We recognize that our organization’s successes are a result of our employees’ dedication, hard effort, and ingenuity. To develop success across our business, we celebrate varied perspectives, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are happy to be creating an environment where you can be yourself at work.
- Do you like doing tasks that others claim are impossible? Everything we do revolves around innovation.
- Do you despise red tape? Rather than creating hurdles, we remove them.
Are you a working parent? We help with childcare and offer paid parental leave.
- Student? We can help you with your ongoing education.
- Are you looking for a sense of belonging? From Employee Resource Groups to neighborhood outreach, there are various ways to become involved.
Here’s the Gist:
The Enterprise Architect will guarantee that the most strategic business capabilities have robust, scalable, secure, and adaptive solutions in place, while limiting the cost and effort required to support non-strategic business capabilities. This position provides the necessary leadership, analysis, and design abilities to aid in the development, selection, and integration of technology solutions, ensuring that they fulfill business requirements and adhere to architectural governance and standards. He or she sets deliverables for managing the company’s portfolio of “to be” and “as is” solutions, such as systems (applications, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components, in order to enable and drive certain business results.
- Create and maintain reference architectures and standards for the solution area that has been allocated to you (s)
- Understands emerging technological trends and how to put existing, new, and developing technologies to work in order to enable new and evolving business capabilities.
- Provide project teams with assistance prior to implementation and advice as challenges develop during implementation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of technology governance, technical and strategic roadmapping, and budget planning and management processes.
- In a hybrid technology (on- and off-prem) systems environment, enable effective, efficient integration and update of all systems to assure alignment of different platforms.
- Monitors the current-state solution portfolio for flaws caused by aging of the application’s technology or mismatch with business requirements.
- To fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, consults with the application, infrastructure, security, and data teams. Determine when project modifications are required to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Leads solution sessions for projects, identifying significant areas of risk and opportunity.
- Take part in the software selection process.
- Participate in a review board for enterprise architecture.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- I have over ten years of expertise in the field of information technology.
Significant experience designing roadmaps, technology recommendations, and project designs with 5-7 years of experience in software architecture and/or design
- Prior expertise with a variety of technology techniques, including cloud, REST API, OAuth, SQL Database, Microservices, EAI, DevOps, and so on.
Previous experience delivering integrations between externally hosted / cloud and on-premise apps A thorough understanding of one or more development languages and best practices is required.
- Experience with SDLC methods such as Agile, Lean, Waterfall, and DevOp is required.
- Presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Effective interpersonal skills and a collaborative leadership style, which includes the capacity to collaborate with others and establish a team
In a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluctuating roles and responsibilities, flexibility is essential.
Preferred Skills & Certifications:
- Working experience in a semiconductor or comparable manufacturing environment is preferred.
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- This role necessitates legal access to technical data, information, and regions subject to US export control laws and regulations.
Additional responsibilities and/or assignments may be assigned by management.
Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer, according to the law.
As required by law, we recruit, hire, train, compensate, and promote people regardless of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.